Wednesday, January 20, 2021

About Me

Maddy D. 




About Me


Hello, my name is Madelyn but I prefer to be called Maddy; I would like to officially welcome you all to my blog, "The Maddy Files." This blog isn't about my life so I won't waste your time with a full spreadsheet about what I like to do in my free time. A few things about me are that I am a first-year student at Georgia Gwinnett College and I am hoping to get a bachelor's degree in special education. And if you haven't guessed it yet, I am trying to become a SPED teacher; I'm just not too sure on what grade I would like to teach. But when I'm not doing homework or trying to cram a bunch of information in my head for a test, I like to listen to music, play video games, and read books. My favorite genres of music would have to be R&B and Pop, but I listen to pretty much anything. While doing these activities brings joy to me, nothing beats watching documentaries on crime all day long. 

"The Maddy Files" will consist of me talking about various serial killers and what makes them so interesting, I will also add little comments on how I feel about certain situations; after all, you can't make a blog without adding your own opinions. Ever since I was about 13, I've loved watching documentaries on people who have committed heinous crimes such as the B.T.K (bind, torture, kill) killer, Ted Bundy, and Aileen Wuornos. If you're ever interested in binging on these things, Investigation Discovery, HLN, and Oxygen will be your best friends. But we won't just discuss serial killers either, there are plenty of people who haven't murdered mass amounts of people but their story is just as interesting. The main purpose of this blog is to just inform people who aren't too aware of things that have happened in the world that are considered as "pop culture." I know you all are probably thinking, "why is she so obsessed with killers?" and I can assure you that I am not studying to follow in their footsteps; I am just fixated on the fact that there are humans that can carry out these horrific tasks and feel absolutely no remorse. It's truly mind-boggling if you ask me. 

With that being said, grab some popcorn, a refreshing drink, your favorite blanket, and come hang out with me for a while. 









1 comment:

  1. Hi, Maddy. I like your post, but hope you understand that your posts will be for 1102 assignments. If you want to have a more personal blog, you can create a separate one for that purpose.

    ReplyDelete

Final Blog Post Introduction

 04/11/21 Final Blog Post Introduction       Hello everyone and welcome to the intro of my final blog! I am saddened to announce this but li...